[Slackbuilds-users] [Slackbuilds.org] today's git: gmtk missing doinst.sh

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Oct 1 03:54:05 UTC 2012

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:16:09 -0700
King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heads up. As a result, the build script fails. Added an empty one and
> all is ok.  See attached patch for today's master.
>
> Hopefully I got it formatted correctly this time ;-)

Looks to be introduced in 10845d9a595131abf33b2b3e6bceea6ae06b1c6d
and should have had handling of a gconf schema probably...  Instead
of an empty file (which we'd not want - if the file isn't needed,
then we shouldn't try to install it), we need to handle the gconf
schema(s) or whatever the doinst.sh was (sorta) added to do.
I've got another build going right now, so I can't easily do a
test build of gmtk, but if you can show me the package contents,
I can probably figure out what should have been in doinst.sh...

-RW