[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds.org not listing 14.0 packages...

Heh insomniactoo at localnet.com
Mon Oct 1 12:22:28 UTC 2012

  I'm not complaining or asking anyone to hurry up, just wondering if I'm
  missing something or going to the wrong place.

  I've been going here http://slackbuilds.org/ to get any and 99% of all apps I
  want. The pull down menu still only goes to 13.37 though, so I was just
  wondering if I'm  messing up somewhere, somehow.

  Please, I don't want anyone to think I'm impatient. I've lived with dial-up
  since 1994 and it doesn't look like I'll get anything faster anytime soon, so
  I've learned patience well. I could teach patience to a monk! lol

  Just curious is all and wanting to be 'ready' for when I order my DVD on
  Wednesday.

  John