[Slackbuilds-users] some minor issues with SBo-14.0

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Thu Oct 4 14:00:46 UTC 2012

I've noticed some .SlackBuilds have some minor issues in packages'
building phase:

1) libraries/libofx:
"""
ofxpartner.cpp: In function ‘bool OfxPartner::post(const string&,
const string&, const string&)’:
ofxpartner.cpp:198:26: error: ‘unlink’ was not declared in this scope
"""
 Should unistd.h be included in ofxconnect/ofxpartner.cpp, maybe?

2) business/gnucash:
 it seems parallel building (multi-jobs flag) is not always reliable in
 this one. Testing on a dual-core sometimes it works and sometimes it
 doesn't work. I suggest an explicit "-j1" flag to 'make' command.

3) office/mupdf:
"""
fitz/image_jpx.c:4:35: fatal error: openjpeg-1.5/openjpeg.h: File o
directory non esistente [no such file or directory]
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/release/image_jpx.o] Errore 1
"""
 it relies on openjpeg .h header installed as
 "openjpeg-1.5/openjpeg.h", but openjpeg installs it as
 "/usr/include/openjpeg.h", so this line:
"""
sed -i "s,openjpeg.h,openjpeg-1.5/openjpeg.h," fitz/image_jpx.c
"""
should be maybe removed.

TIA. Regards.

--