[Slackbuilds-users] postgresql.SlackBuild

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Fri Oct 5 21:14:18 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 22:40:48 +0200, Mario wrote:
> Yeah, but I saw "modified by the SBo project" in there, thought it
> was abandoned, and that 2011 did not help either.

Ah, yes, that could have been confusing.  At least one of the scripts I
maintain has this notice as well, though I'm not sure how common it is.

> >I have already informed Adis about it a couple of weeks ago (when I
> >encountered this myself while trying to upgrade to 9.2), and he replied
> >that pg_upgrade_support will be included on the next script update.
>
> Whatever though, I ran into an issue when upgrading my postgres
> databases so I decided to share fixed up version with patches in
> case if someone needs it.

And it's great that you shared it, I'm certain that people will find
this helpful.  All I wanted to say that the maintainer is aware about
the missing pg_upgrade_support module.  :-)

--
Audrius Kažukauskas
http://neutrino.lt/