[Slackbuilds-users] modsecurity broken source url

pyllyukko pyllyukko at maimed.org
Mon Oct 8 12:03:58 UTC 2012

Hi.

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 12:38:57AM +0200, Mario wrote:
> Unfortunatly that is all I could find. I haven't had time to check
> the SB itself, but it has built find without it.
>
> On 10/03/2012 05:20 PM, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> >I would like to commit the updated download link, but also the
> >corresponding .asc file should need a similar new download location...
> >:)

The SlackBuild verifies the signature, if you have the correct key in
your trustedkeys.gpg keyring.

Matteo is going to push a fix for this, with updated versions and a
hosted copy of the CRS rules. Although the CRS PGP verification needs to
be dropped, at least for now.

--
pyllyukko
email:   <pyllyukko at maimed.org>