[Slackbuilds-users] PostgreSQL updates and fixes

Adis Nezirovic adis at linux.org.ba
Sat Oct 13 12:00:08 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Since SBo submission form is not active, I've attached patch which
applies to the latest postgresql version on the site.

The changes include:
  - Update for new upstream version (9.2.1)
  - Fix for pg_upgrade (pg_upgrade_support library)
  - OOM killer protection for main postmaster process

Please note that 9.2.0 had a fair number of critical bugs, so we just
skipped that :-D

pg_upgrade in previous version didn't work at all (reported by Audrius
Kažukauskas)

Best regards,
Adis