[Slackbuilds-users] Potential bug in the network/remmina slackbuild

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 07:01:34 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I posted this to linuxquestions.org:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/no-visual-indication-of-active-tab-in-remmina-for-slackware-14-0-a-4175431975/

But despite having been graced with almost 100 views, no one replied. This
made me think: Perhaps the issues I'm experiencing aren't related to
Slackware64 14.0 at all - maybe they are due to a minor glitch in the
slackbuild? Maybe some missing configuration or something similar?

I've tried installing Remmina using the slackbuild manually and I've tried
installing it using sbopkg. The result is the same: A program with no tab
highlighting and a missing icon.

Sincerely,
Thomas Løcke