[Slackbuilds-users] qemu

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 00:02:05 UTC 2012

It might be a grand idea to include, as an optionperhaps, 65-kvm.rules
in /etc/udev/rules.d (for example, from qemu-kvm package). qemu has an
-enable-kvmoption to make use of thealready provided kernel kvm.
However, the /dev/kvm ownership is root:rootso it doesn't work.  x86 on
x86 action is a bit faster with this option enabled.

Yes, I know there is qemu-kvm and I do run this on occasion.   This fork
is slowly being merged upstream intoqemu.

-Ed