[Slackbuilds-users] abcde slackbuild a little dated?

andrew andrew at andrews-corner.org
Sun Oct 28 08:04:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

I could not work out who was maintaining the abcde slackbuild (marked
as 'nobody' on the site) but the version on the site is positively
ancient and is sourced from a debian repository rather than abcde's
newer home:

http://code.google.com/p/abcde/downloads/list

where newer versions have breathed new life into this great encoder.
Is anybody looking after abcde at the moment? My apologies if a new
maintainer is simply waiting for uploads to reopen on SBo:)

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?