[Slackbuilds-users] System-wide addons for Seamonkey and Firefox?

Harry slackbuilds at harryhaller.org
Fri Sep 7 22:12:01 UTC 2012

This explains how to do what you want to do:

"Including extensions with your distribution of Firefox"
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Developer_Guide/Customizing_Firefox#Including_extensions_with_your_distribution_of_Firefox

Unfortunately, I didn't get it to work when testing it.

Check the bottom of the page:

It involves placing the extensions in the /firefox/distribution
directory and making changes in the prefs.js of the profile directories.

As I said, I haven't been yet able to get it to work.

Harry