[Slackbuilds-users] Checklist stuff - rkhunter Build seems abandoned.

Black Rider black_rider at esdebian.org
Mon Sep 10 09:20:44 UTC 2012

Hello everybody:

"Hedgewars" is contained in the list of untested/problematic software,
even when I reported it to compile and work properly. Should I assume
someone has found an error in the Build, or my message was just
overlooked?

On a side note, Rkhunter's SlackBuild seems to have been left in the
dust for some time. It wasn't patched when a Slackware update broke it
(even when I found and provided a patch) and wasn't updated when
upstream provided a full Slackware working version. I think it would be
not unreasonable to consider it to be unmaintained unless someone
wants to take over it.

My GPG keys are available in various keyservers. To retrieve the one
used for signing this mesage, use "gpg --keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net
--recv-keys 0x6D0B9F27" under GNU/Linux.

Windows rises the cost of your computer up to a 20%. Don't let them
pull your leg! Use free operating systems. Look for the websites of
Knoppix, Debian, Slackware...