[Slackbuilds-users] System-wide addons for Seamonkey and Firefox? (SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 76, Issue 3) (SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 76, Issue 6)

Martin Matějek matejek.martin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:26:05 UTC 2012

It is fixed now. Thanks Eric!

Of course I can fix it on my local machine, but since it's Eric's
slackbuild it's good to correct that at source. Problem was that README
contained line "# VERSION=15.0 LANG=nl
./mozilla-firefox-l10n.SlackBuild", which wouldn't work as expected
because SlackBuild use different variable for language. Or maybe it was
correct before (I didn't copy README so I can't tell for sure) and I
overlooked something, in which case I apologize for posting pointless
bugreport.

Martin

On 10.9.2012 14:38, Arles Lizcano wrote:
> apologize for my writing, not good. He could fix it? Or you need help?
>
> 2012/9/10 Arles Lizcano <arkde1283 at gmail.com>
>
>> Martin fix it? Or you can help?

>>> pack.

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> thanks a lot for that! I was wondering how to add another language to
>>> Firefox. I actually thought that mozilla doesn't release language .xpi
>>> files anymore.
>>>
>>> I just want to note that LANG variable doesn't work because provided
>>> slackbuild use PKGLANG variable. Otherwise it works fine. Could you
>>> please correct that in README?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Martin