[Slackbuilds-users] Broken URLs in 13.37 repo

Binh Nguyen binhvng at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:48:20 UTC 2012

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 19:24:15 +0300
George Vlahavas <vlahavas at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wrote a script that parses all URLs in the SLACKBUILDS.TXT file in
> the repos and checks which work and which don't. I've run it against
> the 13.37 repository and there are currently 176 broken URLs. I'm
> attaching the list of broken URLs in case someone wants to fix those.
> The format is:
>
> appname: URL
>
> with one URL per line.

I run through your list and found these are not dead:

Cython-0.15.1.tar.gz
NanumFont_TTF_ALL.zip
Unix-Syslog-1.1.tar.gz
commons-daemon-1.0.7-src.tar.gz
dn3d_hrp-4.0(321).zip
gpsd-2.95.tar.gz
gsmartcontrol-0.8.5.tar.bz2
kqemu-1.4.0pre1.tar.gz
mit-scheme-9.0.1-doc-html.tar.gz
mit-scheme-9.0.1-doc-info.tar.gz
mit-scheme-9.0.1-doc-pdf.tar.gz
mit-scheme-9.0.1-x86-64.tar.gz
nbench-byte-2.2.3.tar.gz
nilfs-utils-2.1.1.tar.bz2
nss_ldap-265.tar.gz
numlockx-1.2.tar.gz
opencvs-20110824193500.tar.gz
ov51x-jpeg-1.5.9.tar.gz
udpcast-20110710.tar.gz

Besides, a number of links used the sourceforge "fixed mirror" links.
These can be fixed by replacing with the "generic" links (begin with
downloads.sourceforge.net).