[Slackbuilds-users] d'oh! mistakenly deleted email ...

Glenn Becker burningc at SDF.ORG
Sun Sep 16 00:57:08 UTC 2012

Dear List --

Sometimes, my zeal for cleaning out my Inbox spazzes and I delete an
email I meant to keep.

In the past couple of days a kind list member (sheesh, I had the email
for so little time I can't even remember the sender's name ...) sent
me a nice patch for the cd-discid program. I 100% meant to save the
email, and respond, and incorporate the patch and ... well.

Maybe it's that I've been studying all weekend. :S

... and it was off-list, darn it.

Anyway, sender, could you re-send please? And I'll be more careful
this time.

Regards,

Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.org