[Slackbuilds-users] Satus Update

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:54:42 UTC 2012

Status of mine on Checklist.txt.

spyder - compiles and runs fine on Slackware64 -current
pasang-emas - compiles and runs fine on Slackware64 -current
libcec - fails to compile. Update to 1.6.2 compiles and runs fine.  Patch
included as well as the github page.

https://github.com/larryhaja/SBo/commit/9d89f96c31270ac558fdc4a44a8339b528556dda
calibre - 0.7.45 fails to compile on Slackware64 -current.  I have an
updated slackbuild for 0.8.69 but requires an update to cssutils and adds 2
new requirements.  Please drop this build as I will update it when
submissions are open
sexy-python - Please drop
bsnes - no longer maintained by me

Thanks,