[Slackbuilds-users] Orphaned packages

Binh Nguyen bnguyen at gmx.com
Mon Sep 17 09:37:09 UTC 2012

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:47:29 +0200
Mauro Giachero <mauro.giachero at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm really sorry to announce I'm no longer able to maintain my
> SlackBuilds (as all those folks asking for Ekiga updates probably
> noticed). The following packages are therefore orphan:
>
>   academic/octave-forge

This bundle package currently not completely build on -current and is
listed on Checklist.txt. The last version was released a few years ago
and now becomes very obsolete.

Since upstream does not release bundle anymore, unless somebody
interested in this steps up and do something about it, it should be
removed. Individual extras can be installed from the Octave prompt.

Binh