[Slackbuilds-users] Wine with jack support

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:41:07 UTC 2012

On 9/21/12, korgman <korgie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe the problems that I have with jack and wine are related to wineasio.

Entirely possible. It works, but not every VST plays nice with it. What
kind of trouble were you having? (Reply off-list, we're straying into
off-topic territory).

> Hmm.. So, it seems I just need a 'plain' wine binary. Is there someplace
> with wine for slack-current, or you can provide me the binary?

Try this one: http://urchlay.naptime.net/~urchlay/wine-1.4.1-i486-1_bkw.tgz

Built 3 days ago from SBo's wine.SlackBuild, on my laptop running 14rc4
(not updated to rc5 yet). I haven't tried wineasio with this build of
wine yet (it at least compiles, not had time to test more than that yet).