[Slackbuilds-users] slack-desc for virtualbox-kernel

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Sep 27 13:01:00 UTC 2012

Le 27/09/2012 12:19, Heinz Wiesinger a écrit :
> Thanks for the report:)
> It's fixed in my branch.

There's another bug, this time in 'virtualbox' itself. Apparently the
user manual (UserManual.pdf) doesn't get installed as it should, since
clicking on the "Help" button in VirtualBox results in an error message
complaining about a missing file UserManual.pdf.

I'm looking into it trying to figure it out, but maybe you're faster
than I am.

Apart from that, there have been several 4.1.x maintenance releases
since 4.1.14. I just tried a version bump to 4.1.22, and everything
built OK without any other modification in the SlackBuild. I had to
figure out how to work with the script included in 'virtualbox-kernel',
but once I got it, I could only admire your outstanding work on this
one, Heinz.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Niki