[Slackbuilds-users] Using SBo with distcc

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 04:00:42 UTC 2013

The following may not work for 100% of use cases but does work in simple
tests with "make" only on the line taking certain whitespace into account.
There are probably other regex's I'm missing but it probably accounts for
most occurrences.

sed -i 's|^[ \t]*make[ \t\r\n]*$|& CC=distcc \$NUMJOBS|'
/var/lib/sbopkg/SBo/*/*/*/*.SlackBuild.sbopkg