[Slackbuilds-users] Bug in google-earth.SlackBuild

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:32:22 UTC 2013

> Well, I missed it on approval :/
>
> Instead of the "chmod 0755" I'd probably do:
>   "find . -type d -exec chmod 0755 {} \;"
>
> Re uploading a tarball, no need - this is a bugfix and you're an
> admin.  Just fix it in your branch and be done with it.  We'll
> merge it in our next update.

Well, it's a critical bug, since this leads to home directory to have
wrong permission and they couldn't do much on their home dir since
they have a wrong access rights
is it possible to make the changes directly to the master branch
instead of waiting for the next update?

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
Personal Blog : http://willysr.blogspot.com