[Slackbuilds-users] zyGrib: unlisted dependencies

Chris Abela kristofru at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:33:05 UTC 2013

This does not apply any more. Dependencies are listed only in the INFO file.

Optional dependencies and any other information relevant to the building of
the package are listed in the README file. Consider that sometimes you will
find "%README%" in the REQUIRES field of the INFO file. This indicates that
further information is contained therein.

Information related to the execution of the application that is built by
the SlackBuild are normally included in the README.* file.

Chris