[Slackbuilds-users] Package Maintainer

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Dec 1 08:16:07 UTC 2013

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 13:34:07 +0700
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> misc/cups-windows - 6.0

I claimed this one, since I know it works (or at least worked,
as I had it in use at one time).

> misc/ibus-hangul - 1.3.1
> misc/ibus-fbterm - 0.9.1

willy, these look like good candidates for you ;-)

> audio/rhythmbox - 2.97
> libraries/libdmapsharing - 2.1.9

These two will need to be taken by the same person.

> audio/qmpdclient - 1.2.2

> libraries/libquvi - 0.4.1
> libraries/libquvi-scripts
> network/quvi - 0.4.2

These perhaps look interesting, and quvi is an optional
dep for totem-pl-parser.  byteframe, maybe you want these
too?  :-)

> network/cclive - 0.7.11

This one needs quvi.

> perl/perl-Net-Daemon - 0.48

Nothing in the repo uses this, but it looks useful perhaps.

> network/quassel - 0.7.3

This version is very old, which indicates nobody is using it.
I thought quassel was a pretty popular irc client, but maybe
we Slackers just use irssi ;-)

> network/glassfish - 3.1.2

Looks useful, but if nobody's interested, so be it...

> misc/j7z - 1.1.0
> libraries/msn-pecan - 0.1.2
> libraries/smartirc4net - 0.4.5.1
> libraries/mysql-connector-java - 5.1.17
> libraries/log4net - 1.2.10
> libraries/equinox - 1.50
> libraries/nini - 1.1.0
> desktop/metacity - 2.34.0
> system/mbr - 1.1.10
> perl/libpurple-kwallet-plugin - 0.1
> network/nateon - 1.2.0.326

The rest of these are queued up for removal already, as I
don't expect anyone to find them interesting enough to
keep.  However, if I'm wrong, that's certainly fine - just
speak up.

- -RW