[Slackbuilds-users] Will there be gnucash for 14.1?

Starlight iwakura1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:33:51 UTC 2013

I tried a bit when the OP sent his first email. Couldn't install 2.4.11
or 2.4.13 using the existing slackbuilds. They error out on SLIB, but
installing slib (both the current version and the older one that was
current for 14.0) still pops the same error. My guess is that gnucash
isn't looking where the slib package puts its libraries. Also tried
adding --disable-slib to the configs just to see, and it did nothing.