[Slackbuilds-users] gksu set of packages not working

Aaditya Bagga aaditya_gnulinux at zoho.com
Thu Dec 5 14:11:15 UTC 2013

I was confused for a moment because I saw that gksu and libgksu had
maintainers!
But then I went to the gksu url and saw that gksu was being replaced by
gksu Polkit.

I wanted to use gksu to use the root Thunar option in menu.(I dont think
it will work with su)
So I searched and found this-
http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2012-May/030479.html (Running
graphical programs as root
<http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce/2012-May/030483.html>)
This uses zenity, but with it I am able to do what I want :)