[Slackbuilds-users] Maintainer(s) needed for SlackBuilds

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat Dec 7 02:25:59 UTC 2013

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote, On 07/12/13 01:57:

>> After many years, I have decided to discontinue my use of
>> Slackware for various reasons.  As a result, I will no longer be
>> maintaining my SlackBuilds, and would like to pass off my
>> SlackBuilds to other maintainers.  If anyone is interested in
>> taking over the following SlackBuilds, please feel free to do so.
>>
>> SlackBuilds: development/geany-plugins games/xonotic
>> misc/whatpulse network/mangler
>
> All above are now in james-removals branch and unless someone is
> willing to maintain it, it will be removed from master and 14.1 branch
> on the next public update
>
> Note:
> Michiel, geany-plugins is related to geany package you maintain. Do
> you want to take it?

I use geany, and have the plug-ins installed, but do not really use them
(I use nano for everything).  The only reason I have geany is to hook up
with Firefox so I can view *.diff, *.patch and other files directly from
a webpage.

So, if Michiel doesn't want it, I *could* take over;  depends on the demand.

Willy, do you see usage stats, i.e. how many downloads etc., so we could
work out popularity of each package?

Nick
--
FSF Associate Member 5508