[Slackbuilds-users] Maintainer(s) needed for SlackBuilds

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat Dec 7 02:33:08 UTC 2013

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote, On 07/12/13 02:29:

>> So, if Michiel doesn't want it, I *could* take over;  depends on the
>> demand.
>
> He already agreed to maintain in few minutes before your mail arrives :)

Blimey, that was quick!

>> Willy, do you see usage stats, i.e. how many downloads etc., so we
>> could work out popularity of each package?
>
> You should ask Erik or Robby about this :)

Well, what I was thinking is that a certain amount of the packages are
done because a Slack user 'uses them' and makes an SB available.
Obviously people are only really interested in what they use.

Now, as in this case the user releases the builds, if nobody else did
use them, is it worth keeping just because?

Nick
--
FSF Associate Member 5508
http://linicks.net/