[Slackbuilds-users] Maintainer(s) needed for SlackBuilds

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat Dec 7 02:58:53 UTC 2013

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote, On 07/12/13 02:51:

>> I might pop-in there soon, as wavemon (for me) still does not work
>> correctly on 14.1 - and nobody replied to me on the lists, so I will
>> see if someone can just do a double test for me.
>>
>> I mailed the maintainer of current wavemon source, and he doesn't use
>> Slack nor could he really tell me how to debug ncurses stuff.
>
> Do you want to take it over?

No sorry, mis-commnication.  The maintainer of the source code of
wavemon, not the SB maintainer.

> and what is the problem you are dealing with?

It worked fine on all Slacks I have had, but 14.1 upgrade breaks
functionality for me - to long to explain here, but basically when
changing from scan screen to any *other* screen ncurses 'noecho()' seems
to get turned off and the only way to get out is interrupt Ctrl+c.

>> Haven't used IRC since the good old days pre-2004 :)
>
> I just recently joined IRC again after being summoned by Robby last
> month :)

I might as well do it now.  Let me get another beer.

Nick
--
FSF Associate Member 5508
http://linicks.net/