[Slackbuilds-users] Build error with virtualbox in Slackware64 14.1: libcurl not found at -lcurl or libcurl headers not found

Antonio Hernández Blas hba.nihilismus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 03:44:21 UTC 2013

Ok, second attempt....

Clean Slackware64 14.1 installation and updated (slackpkg), then installed
multilib and compat32 packages [1] to finally execute my metaSlackBuild
[2]... still the same result :' (

As i can understand vde2, acpica and virtualbox-kernel are for x86_64 and
just before one start to build virtualbox is when you execute
/etc/profile.d/32dev.*, is that right? is there a how-to about the
installation of virtualbox in Slackware64 14.1? I'm out of ideas :)

[1] http://taper.alienbase.nl/mirrors/people/alien/multilib/14.1/
[2]
https://gist.github.com/nihilismus/7867350#file-virtualbox-metaslackbuild