[Slackbuilds-users] Build error with virtualbox in Slackware64 14.1: libcurl not found at -lcurl or libcurl headers not found

J j at dawnrazor.net
Tue Dec 10 15:50:36 UTC 2013

which reminds me that I misremembered part of the situation
surrounding curl's arch-depend headers, which is that the compat32
packages have the headers stripped out, which means builds against
curl specifically in 32-bit will break because it's the 64-bit version
of the header that's installed, and one then has to get the correct
header and replace the 64-bit one temporarily etc etc etc.

just for the sake of clarity.