[Slackbuilds-users] QEMU and QEMU-KVM updates

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:38:20 UTC 2013

If I am reading the changlelogs and qemu wiki correctly

http://wiki.qemu.org/KVM

all of the KVM bits have been merged upstream into qemu-1.3  (current
release is now 1.4).  I think it would be a grand idea to merge the qemu
and qemu-kvm slackbuilds into onepackage.  Itappears that qemu-kvm is
deprecated.

I am copying the maintainers also in case they don't check this list
often.  Please respond to the list so that we can all talk and yell in
one place. Thanks.

.Ed