[Slackbuilds-users] yakuake slackbuilds

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Wed Jan 2 12:46:38 UTC 2013

Vito, as a quick fix, you can just download the updated code for version 2.9.9
from kde-apps.org, change the version number in the yakuake.SlackBuild to
2.9.9 and the untar line to .xz instead of .bz2, and it builds and installs
fine.

You might have already done that, but I thought I'd mention it just in case
you didn't know.

- klaatu