[Slackbuilds-users] RazorQt build problem...

JB yochanon at lavabit.com
Sat Jan 5 13:47:05 UTC 2013

  Hi gang,

  I just downloaded the slackbuild for RazorQt and started the build (installed the
  requirements first of course), but got this message:

make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/razorqt-0.5.1'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /tmp/SBo/razorqt-0.5.1/CMakeFiles  39 40 41
[ 35%] Built target quicklaunch
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/razorqt-0.5.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

  Any ideas what it means or what I should do next? I really really like this razor
  DE(?) as I tried it with 0.4.1. It had a few things that needed working on so I
  didn't keep it installed long but I could see it was going to be nice as it became
  'fixed'.

  JB

--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.  -Benjamin Franklin