[Slackbuilds-users] Desmume on 64-bit - optimization flag

Luis Henrique Mello lmello.009 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:09:27 UTC 2013

Hi Cris!

I'm actually using BOTH... arch on a notebook and slackware on a
desktop. I need two computers to 'train' my IT skills. And I just
loooove GNOME 3 - arch is the only distribution which ships GNOME 3 and
*doesn't* split libraries and headers on their packages (who was the
fucktard who had this 'genious' idea anyway?!) like slackware so it was
really an obvious choice...

Do you think my gpodder SBo is better somewhat? Do as thou wilt, after
all, 'when there's no copyright notices on a slackbuild it is assumed to
be in the public domain', did I get it right? :)

Oh I see... you mean 'responsibility' for maintain the script, right? Oh
well, I've never seen a 'missing' AUR of any software I actually use,
it'd be an honor to contribute to the arch community somehow.

Oh wait it was you who asked me about the 2.x gpodder series! You know
what? Dump that and merge gpodder to gpodder3. I guess nobody will
complain...