[Slackbuilds-users] Proposed patch for vcdimager.SlackBuild

Dario Niedermann dnied at tiscali.it
Tue Jan 29 15:06:05 UTC 2013

Michiel van Wessem <michiel at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> I just test build this on 64bit and it builds just fine including
> manpages and all. I am going out on a limb here and guessing you used
> "su" to switch to root and not "su -"?

Thank you for testing: at this point I'm almost sure the error is
due to my lack of some package (tetex, maybe). I always use 'su -'
for getting a root shell.

The patch was just meant to make vcdimager.SlackBuild still usable on
Slackware installations that are complete enough to build the binaries,
but not enough to build the manpages from source.

Regards,
DN