[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20130605.1

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Sat Jun 8 07:57:05 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-06-05 at 03:33:36 -0500, Robby Workman wrote:
>     It's been seven years since we decided to give this idea
>     a shot, so thanks for all of your support over that time.
>     Here's hoping for at least seven more productive years...

I'm not really good at saying these things, but thank you to all the
people involved in SlackBuilds.org project (admins, contributors,
maintainers, users), I learned from you a lot during all these years.
Without you Slackware wouldn't be as fun to use as it is now.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas
http://neutrino.lt/