[Slackbuilds-users] povray problem S64-current

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 14:32:36 UTC 2013

There is nothing normal about a package not compiling on something. The
fact that SBo doesn't support -current only means that there is no guaranty
that a package will compile, not that packages are sure not to compile.

now looking around, the version of boost on -current seems to require an
additional linking flag. if you add -lboost_system to your LDFLAGS in the
.SlackBuild porvray will compile on -current. This change will also work on
slackware-14.0

Hope this Helps

ArTourter