[Slackbuilds-users] on creating users

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:35:06 UTC 2013

I'll vote for the manual method already used in some SBo scripts:
1. Note default settings In README, instructing user to set up
user/group before running script
2. Option such as GRP=blah ./script as needed to set up rc etc

I think this is the most generic, easiest to avoid stomping on settings.

Ed

--
Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0