[Slackbuilds-users] musepack-tools r475 vs. Slackware 14.1 RC3

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:34:58 UTC 2013

> I just tried to build the latest musepack-tools (r475) against -current. The
> configuration process failed with a complaint about a missing m4/ directory.
> Which leaves me clueless.
>
> The two dependencies libcuefile-r475 and libreplaygain-r475 built fine. I
> could also build musepack-tools-r435 using the stock build script from SBo.

The actual build is supposed to use cmake instead of old configure
i'm able to build this package on my system and i'm planning to submit
an update to SBo soon
please check the git master for updates since the submission is now closed :)

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo
Personal Blog : http://willysr.blogspot.com