[Slackbuilds-users] Current Slackbuilds

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Nov 5 04:24:50 UTC 2013

On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:26:40 -0500 (EST)
"bgrundy at linuxleo.com" <bgrundy at linuxleo.com> wrote:

> The following slackbuilds currently in the 14.0 tree are tested
> on a fully updated Slackware64-current install (11/03/2013):
>
> libraries/afflib: OK (with homepage change to
> "http://afflib.sourceforge.net") libraries/libewf: OK

Fixed in my branch (queued for master) and queued up for 14.0.

> system/bulk_extractor: OK (version bump below).
> system/foremost: OK
> system/sleuthkit: OK (version bump below).

All removed from the checklist of untested stuff.

> system/aimage: deprecated and should be removed.

Done in my branch (queued for master).

> The following updated slackbuilds are tested and working in
> Slackware64- current (11/03/13). They are available for use, or I
> will just submit them when SBo is open again:
>
> system/bulk_extractor: New version 1.4.1
>    http://www.linuxleo.com/SlackBuilds/bulk_extractor.tar.gz

Added to my branch (queued for master).

> system/lzip: New version 1.15
>    http://www.linuxleo.com/SlackBuilds/lzip.tar.gz

Added to my branch with some pedantic edits from me (change to
slack-desc and keeping some configure flags that probably aren't
needed but make me feel better)  :-)

> system/sleuthkit: New version 4.1.2
>    http://www.linuxleo.com/SlackBuilds/sleuthkit.tar.g

Added to my branch.