[Slackbuilds-users] my SlackBuild scripts on 14.1

Aleksandar Samardžić asamardzic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 19:10:17 UTC 2013

Just tested my scripts on fresh 14.1 installation, and all seem to build fine:
    desktop/enlightenment
    libraries/e_dbus
    libraries/ecore
    libraries/edje
    libraries/eet
    libraries/efreet
    libraries/eina
    libraries/eio
    libraries/embryo
    libraries/evas
    libraries/gsl

All libraries, except for the last one, are dependencies for
Enlightenment window manager. There was new release upstream recently,
and scripts above could be used to build this one too, with version
bump only (to "1.7.9" for libraries, and "0.17.5" for window manager
package).  GSL SlackBuild is up-to-date regarding upstream releases.

If anyone is willing to pick up these scripts for further maintenance
- feel free to do so; I probably won't update them in the future.

Ditto for some scripts that I'm still listed as maintainer, even if
it's long time that I'm not using them (and was trying to get rid of
them around each new Slackware release):
    libraries/QuantLib
    libraries/QuantLib-Python
    office/auctex
    system/gxemul