[Slackbuilds-users] CHECKLIST/libraries

Serban Udrea serban.udrea at skmail.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Nov 12 17:23:06 UTC 2013

On 11/12/2013 07:12 AM, David Woodfall wrote:
> The following 14.0 slackbuilds have been tested and build in 14.1
> in a 64bit chroot:
>
> atlas (gcc: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-V’)

I'll look these days into it. Nevertheless it's odd, since atlas
compiled fine on 14.0 although according to the gcc changelog "-V" got
removed already from gcc version 4.6.x.

Nevertheless, both atlas and lapack need an upgrade. So when submission
will be possible again I'll do this. Till than hope that I can fix the
problem with "-V".

Best regards,

Serban Udrea