[Slackbuilds-users] Testing for 14.1

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Nov 12 19:50:41 UTC 2013

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:05:23 +0000 (UTC)
Glenn Becker <burningc at SDF.ORG> wrote:

> Apologies if this has already been made clear ... I have some
> packages on the list, but I am swamped in work + class work through
> Saturday (the 16th). Is there a time by which I should have checked
> these?
>
> I haven't even had time to upgrade to 14.1 yet, and that typically
> happens right away.

Well, we try not to impose too many requirements on *volunteers* -
after all, we're all in the same boat, right?  :-)

That said, we haven't really established a timeline on when we
will have everything ready for 14.1.  As with Slackware, it will
be ready when it's ready.  Sooner is better, of course, and if
I have to make a wish, I'd like to have the site live for 14.1
within a couple of weeks, but again, that's not a deadline -
it's a hope.  :-)

-RW