[Slackbuilds-users] Testing + some useful shell scripts

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:30:49 UTC 2013

2013/11/14 Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com>:
> I have my little 'sqg' script which will create sqf files for you by parsing
> the REQUIRES line for a particular app, in case that might come in handy.
>
> https://github.com/chessgriffin/sqg
>
> (the queuefiles there are old so just use sqg to generate your own).

Hi Chess,

I was trying it again on our git master ( http://pastebin.com/jRPYQsVL
): I have to fix /var/lib/sbopkg/slackbuilds/development/tdb/tdb.info
(non-existent, have yet to be fixed in master) or sqg go in an error
loop.
but when I relaunch it, it stops at one point, stay there a little and
then segfaults.

Matteo