[Slackbuilds-users] Want to help with work toward 14.1 repo?

Bojan Popovic bocke at mycity.rs
Sat Nov 16 15:07:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

these are the packages I have tested. Some were tested only on x86_64,
some on x86_64 and i686.

Not working
-----------
system/bochs - Works on i686. On x86_64 it builds, but has a problem
with dynamic linking. Haven't yet looked into it.
system/dosemu - Doesn't compile on x86_64. Haven't had time to look
into it.

Working
-------
audio/gvolwheel
libraries/compface
libraries/xawplus
graphics/xbmbrowser
system/lbrate
system/nomarch
system/qtfm

Those are almost all the packages I maintain (except dosemu and a few
packages mentioned before in the thread). Haven't yet really upgraded to
14.1 on my "main" machine so I'm not really in position to test more
widely.

Thanx for doing a gj over past few days. :)

Cheers,

Bojan.