[Slackbuilds-users] CHECKLIST/games

David Woodfall dave at dawoodfall.net
Sat Nov 16 17:07:15 UTC 2013

Notes at this point:

I removepkg'd desktop and development to get some space for games, so
there may be some overlap of deps from this point on. Some deps _will_
show up again anyway if they aren't installed (due to failing).

A bug in my built-deps.sh caused all deps to be marked as games/ or
whatever the current category is. Fixed in this list, but I need to go
back and edit some of the previous. I'll attach the fixed script to my
system post above ^.

I've set up a second box for testing, so the above may be true for that
too. The good news is that it has ~500G of space to play with. The bad
news is that it's only dual core and using -j6, so it's a bit on the
slow side.

Those ones that I marked as garbled source code up to now may very well
download fine via the website.

Built:

games/0ad
games/0ad-data
games/Domination
games/FlightGear
games/FlightGear-data
games/PyLotRO
games/UrbanTerror
games/abe
games/abuse
games/adom
games/advancemame
games/advancescan
games/alephone
games/an
games/angband
games/armagetronad
games/assaultcube
games/atari++
games/barrage
games/blobwars
games/bloodfrontier
games/bluemoon
games/brickout
games/briquolo
games/brutalchess
games/bzflag
games/cgmadness
games/cgoban
games/chocolate-doom
games/chromium-bsu
games/circuslinux
games/ckmame
games/clonekeen
games/colem
games/connectagram
games/cowsay
games/d1x-rebirth
games/d2x-rebirth
games/darkplaces
games/defendguin
games/dgen
games/doom_shareware_data
games/doomseeker
games/dopewars
games/dreamchess
games/dreamchess-music
games/ds-models
games/dunelegacy
games/dungeon
games/eduke32
games/eduke32_hires_pack
games/eduke32_shareware_data
games/egoboo
games/einstein
games/enigma
games/extremetuxracer
games/f1spirit
games/fceux
games/fizmo
games/fortune-dharma
games/fortune-dune
games/fortune_firefly
games/freeciv
games/freedoom
games/freedroidrpg
games/frogatto
games/frotz
games/garden
games/gargoyle
games/gemrb
games/generator_cbiere
games/gl-117
games/glbsp
games/gnubg
games/gnugo
games/gnuski
games/golly
games/gtkballs
games/gtklife
games/gzdoom
games/hedgewars
games/heretic_shareware_data
games/hex-a-hop
games/hexalate
games/hexen_demo_data
games/hnefatafl
games/ho1
games/icebreaker
games/ioquake3
games/jfsw_demo_data
games/jfsw_hires_pack
games/jzintv
games/koules (MAKEFLAGS)
games/lbreakout2
games/lightyears
games/lincity-ng
games/liquidwar6
games/loemu
games/m64py
games/madbomber
games/maelstrom
games/marathon-data
games/marathon-infinity-data
games/marathon2-data
games/mfe
games/micropolis
games/moon-buggy
games/moria
games/mupen64plus
games/naev
games/nestopia
games/nethack
games/neverball
games/nexuiz
games/nsudoku
games/o2em
games/oblige
games/odamex
games/openarena
games/openmsx
games/openmsx-catapult
games/openttd
games/pcsxr
games/pengupop
games/pentagram
games/pokerth
games/pom1
games/prboom
games/prboom-plus
games/pushover
games/pysolfc
games/qjoypad
games/qmc2
games/quake_shareware_data
games/quakeforge (MAKEFLAGS)
games/rejoystick
games/residualvm
games/robotfindskitten
games/rocksndiamonds
games/rogue
games/rott
games/scummvm
games/simsu
games/singularity
games/skulltag
games/smc_music
games/snes9x
games/speed-dreams
games/starfighter
games/stella
games/stone_soup
games/supertuxkart
games/tanglet
games/tintin
games/tmw
games/tmwmusic
games/tong
games/tt
games/tuxkart
games/ucr
games/ufoai
games/uqm
games/uqm_3domusic
games/uqm_voice
games/vectoroids
games/warsow
games/warzone2100
games/widelands
games/wordwarvi
games/worldofpadman
games/xcowsay
games/xmoto
games/xonotic
games/xroar
games/xskat
games/xspacewarp
games/xu4
games/yamagi-quake2
games/zaz
games/zdbsp
games/zdoom
games/zennode
games/zoom
games/zork
games/ztools

Failed:

games/vbam (dep gtkglext failed)
games/spring (?)
games/scid (tcl not found)
games/puzzles (?)
games/mame (?)
games/knights (cmake problem)
games/gbrainy (?)
games/frozen-bubble (?)
games/foobillard (?)
games/fgrun (cmake problem)
games/blobby2 (?)

Build deps:

audio/TiMidity++
development/fpc
development/mono-addins
games/0ad-data
games/FlightGear-data
games/alephone
games/dreamchess
games/mupen64plus
games/openmsx
games/uqm
libraries/DevIL
libraries/SDL_Pango
libraries/SDL_gfx
libraries/SimGear
libraries/configobj
libraries/fltk13
libraries/fmodapi
libraries/freealut
libraries/libircclient
libraries/physfs
libraries/tinyxml
misc/protobuf
multimedia/smpeg
network/enet
perl/SDL_perl
python/pygame
system/linux-libertine-fonts
system/p7zip

Skipped:

games/zsnes (unsupported on 64bit)
games/z26 (unsupported on 64bit)
games/typhoon_2001 (unsupported on 64bit)
games/transfusion (unsupported on 64bit)
games/steem (unsupported on 64bit)
games/smokinguns: (unsupported on 64bit)
games/nevernoid (unsupported on 64bit)
games/jfsw (unsupported on 64bit)
games/gens-gs (unsupported on 64bit)
games/firestorm-opensim (unsupported in 64bit)
games/firestorm (unsupported in 64bit)

D.