[Slackbuilds-users] Want to help with work toward 14.1 repo?

Bojan Popovic bocke at mycity.rs
Mon Nov 18 09:41:19 UTC 2013

Hi.

> I updated dosemu to latest git snapshot and seems to work fine
>
> http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/log/?h=ponce
>
> feel free to have a look :)

It seems to work. :) I did try git snapshot several months ago, but
don't remember if it was stable enough. Will test more carefully when I
get around.

Btw, is dosemu still supported by the maintainer? If not, I would like
to adopt it.

> P.S. I'll have a look on bochs too.

Let me know if you work out something. If you get it to compile and
run, you might want to test it. "Ye olde" DLX Linux seems to work fine
for that purpose. You can get it from here:
http://bochs.sourceforge.net/diskimages.html. The other images might
not work.

Thnx Matteo. :)

Bojan.