[Slackbuilds-users] my SlackBuild, and note on SDL_gfx

David N Melik dchmelik at hipplanet.com
Tue Nov 19 13:05:23 UTC 2013

My SlackBuilds for angband, 'Dungeon Crawl' stone_soup, grx, kuickshow,
moria, rogue, tome all built packages fine on x86_64... not sure about
x86 (I may not test.) Most were originally x86_32 or older, but I
find some code that should work on it does not always (it depends on
the SDL_gfx SlackBuild package,) so should I or someone test? I have
only tested Kuickshow, which works, but I am not sure when I will next
play the roguelikes or program with GRX.

David ('darwin' on Freenode IRC)
http://www.cwu.edu/~melikd/ , http://www.mathematicon.org/david/