[Slackbuilds-users] Maintainer Required: pavucontrol + where is pulseaudio maintainer?

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Thu Nov 21 01:47:30 UTC 2013

On 18/11/2013, at 7:48 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been in contact with crocket and it seems he gave up
> maintaining his SBo packages since he has no time left due to his work
>
> Here are his packages and if someone want to take over, let us know
[]
> audio/pavucontrol - 0.9.10

I'd like to take this one but ..

pavucontrol depends on pulseaudio. Both versions in master are quite old and to build the latest pavucontrol requires the latest pulseaudio. I've tried to contact the pulseaudio maintainer about updating but email to the address in pulseaudio.info has bounced.

Does anyone know how to contact the pulseaudio maintainer "drhouse"? Looks like he also maintains games/warsow

If he can be contacted and will provide an update for pulseaudio then I'll take over audio/pavucontrol
(or if he can't be contacted, I can take over audio/pulseaudio too).

chris