[Slackbuilds-users] Samhain Update

Richard Scott Smith pilbender at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 03:43:18 UTC 2013

Okay, I tried the changes suggested in the wiki you linked and it still
errors out.  With the change and taking the compiler optimization out
things work.  Do you want to put that change in there for the configure
part of the script?

LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}" \

It works fine either way, as long as I take out the optimization -02 flag.

Let me know if you want a second patch, leave it as is, or a single
patch containing these 2 changes.  I would rather not leave it as is
because it does not work for a multilib system.

Thanks for your diligence on trying to make these builds better!
scott