[Slackbuilds-users] should I remove my submissions from the pending queue + noarch if pure perl?

Patrick J. Volkerding volkerdi at slackware.com
Fri Oct 25 05:23:27 UTC 2013

On 10/24/2013 05:05 PM, Didier Spaier wrote:
> Also, IIRC, only perl-Unicode-LineBreak needs cc to be built, the two
> other are "pure perl".
>
> Should I set ARCH to "noarch" for the these?

The usual policy for packages in Slackware (not sure if there is
anything similar for SBO, but if not this might be worth thinking about)
is that if the package would have any lib64 directories on x86_64, then
it should not get "noarch" simply because it would not be generic across
all architectures.

Pat